CDProjekt News

Discussion in 'General news' started by Aztlan, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Aztlan

Aztlan Ocelotl Yolotl

2. StickyFinga

StickyFinga #HORUS

That all sounds great. It will be hard to create another character as memorable as Geralt.

I would love to see a 5 or 10-years-later version of Ciri in a new Witcher game. It might sound
    like I'm just saying More Geralt Witcher Games But Without Geralt but even with less/different
    powers, this could be really great.

I wonder when we'll get to see more Cyberpunk stuff. No one even knows what the game looks
    like or how it palys.

3. Aztlan

Aztlan Ocelotl Yolotl

I agree Geralt was memorable but it will be best if they go with a new character, monsters, locations and story once they return to the franchise.

In the three games, they always gave hints about other Witcher schools and made me wonder what kind of stories would come out of them.

They would not want to make the same mistake like the developers of Andromeda did, bringing same races/weapons/ship into the new game which made players compare to the ME trilogy. They could follow Dragon Age Inquisition approach which it was totally different characters, story and locations from Dragon Age Origins; only one character of the first game had a minor role in Inquisition

Regarding Cyberpunk
    I think is best for them to keep things secret until is closer to release since the gaming community is rather toxic and on top the hacking they suffered a few months back

4. Aztlan

Aztlan Ocelotl Yolotl

5. StickyFinga

StickyFinga #HORUS

6. Aztlan

Aztlan Ocelotl Yolotl

As long as they use those resources with a new Witcher game after they complete Cyberpunk, I am ok.
    Hopefully some modding fans come together and recreate the original game in Witcher 3 engine, like what the Blackmesa guys did for Half-Life
    is going to be long wait though

7. StickyFinga

StickyFinga #HORUS

8. Aztlan

Aztlan Ocelotl Yolotl

That's why I like them,
    They have done and will continue to do everything right that benefits the gaming community :D
    Imagine what they could have done if they had the Mass Effect IP

StickyFinga likes this.